Microsoft Select Plus and Select Agreements
The Microsoft Select Agreement is a volume licensing program for mid-sized and large organizations that have 250 or more desktop computers. The program provides a flexible and cost-effective way to buy the latest Microsoft technology.
The Microsoft Select Agreement is a transactional program for organizations that have mixed software requirements. It is based on a forecast licensing model in which usage is measured against the forecast. This program offers a flexible and cost-effective way to make licensing purchases on a pay-as-you-go basis.
The Microsoft Select Agreement benefits include:
- An incentive-based price structure that helps you get the best price based on your organization's technology needs and volume of purchase.
- An annual payment plan if you add Microsoft Software Assurance at the time of purchase. Software Assurance helps you increase business productivity by ensuring access to the most current Microsoft products and solutions and by maximizing the skills and capabilities of your organization's IT staff and end users through training and support.
- A flexible, pay-as-you-go purchasing model that gives you the freedom to purchase the software licenses you need, when you need them, so you can start using the software immediately.
- Access to Microsoft Volume License Services (MVLS), a password-protected, secure website that offers electronic access to purchase history, order confirmations, and other helpful resources that help you manage your licenses with ease and confidence.
- Instant access to hundreds of software titles through media kits so that you can easily evaluate, deploy, and train employees.
- More detailed information